Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where's Spring?

The sun may be shining but I'm freezing on my long runs.  Today was no exception, KO kept me going on the trip back but it was difficult not to throw in the towel.  It started out well, but I can't figure out how to stay warm.  Overdressing isn't the answer and wearing less is really not working.  All things considered, it's really not that cold, some people are out there in shorts. 

I really don't understand why I can't keep my core warm.  My lower back and glutes are a mess, I'm sure part of my calf problems are sciatic nerve related.  I'm stretching, or at least trying to stretch.

2 comments:

Katie said...

i agree, it's been brrrr cold lately!

Jeff said...

But didn't I see cherry blossoms behind one of your bike pictures? It's still freaken snowing on us!