Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Slowpoke Serenade

Since it is a "proven scientific fact" that listening to music while running lowers your heart rate, I was joking around with @gabsatrucker on Twitter about my new low heart rate playlist and decided that I should share it with the rest of you.

Talk about a Bittersweet Symphony, here is a compilation of tunes guaranteed to make you comatose while running.  I like to call it the Slowpoke Serenade.

Let's start with our warm-up ....

We've Only Just Begun - The Carpenters
If - Bread
Muskrat Love - The Captain and Tennille

Alone Again (Naturally - Gilbert O'Sullivan
Enter Sandman - Pat Boone

2 comments:

gabsatrucker said...

oh dear. The Pat Boone tune is still giving me nightmares. Here, I had to dig up some Paw to purge it from my ears http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1o52t-LMqA

Gabby

Jeff said...

Nothing like a dose of hillbilly psycho-metallo-grunge to cleanse the soul and free the mind. :D